Welcome to The Joint - Littleton! As your local chiropractor in Littleton, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Littleton chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Michael Sanders, D.C.
Dr. Sanders grew up in Dallas Texas, where he graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in 1999. After graduating Dr. Sanders moved to Aurora, CO and starteda private practice specializing in personal injury. After three successful year Dr. Sanders opened a second practice, which he managed for several years before joining The Joint. Dr. Sanders considers himself to be transplanted Colorado native and enjoys all outdoor activities that this wonderful state has to offer. Dr. Sanders has a passion for the healing art of Chiropractic and the quality of life that it brings to those who seek the natural healing of Chiropractic care.
Dr. Daniel J. Carluccio, D.C.
School: Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (now Southern Allied Health Sciences University)
Graduated Chiropractic School in December 1982. Practiced in Atlanta Georgia in a Family Chiropractic Clinic from January 1982-June 1987. Opened an independent Clinic in July , 1987-December 1992, in Roswell, Georgia. Moved to Savannah, Georgia in 1992 to open a new Clinic. Left in 1994 due to wifes' health isssues. Practiced in Atlanta until September, 2010 when, after receiving an invite to practice in Denver (Centennial Co), moved to Littleton Colorado to join said practice. Have been practicing in this area since then (3 plus) years.
Like outdoor activities, hiking, hunting (bow and gun), fishing-all kinds: predominantly bait-casting, spimnning rod and fly rod. Played multiple sports through high school (baseball, football and wrestling), played college basketball (SMALL school). Practiced and taught Kung Fu for 25 years. Nowadays, the parlor sports are the realistically playable ones (ping pong. pool etc!) Am quite involved in music, primarily singing (opera and church type syllabus genres), though do play a couple of instruments.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Littleton chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 30, 2016StepyWe’ve all been reprimanded at least once or twice for having poor posture while we sit or stand. It would please your grandmother to hear that new studies have shown how having good posture actually plays a significant part in determining your overall health and wellness. Scientific studies done on the matter have shown a ...
- May 20, 2016StepyBack pain can very easily be caused by an injury, an illness, or straining the muscles too hard. However, are you aware of the impact that stress and anxiety can have on the amount of back pain a person can feel at any given time? Stress is actually one of the top causes of back ...
- May 13, 2016StepyIf you want to improve your posture, reduce instances of back pain, and generally experience a better quality of life, there are two extremely helpful healthy habits you can start taking up now for better health overall. Utilizing chiropractic care on a regular basis is one fantastic way you can improve your overall feelings of ...
- May 6, 2016StepyThere was a time when chiropractic care was hardly taken seriously and brushed off as a fad or “unreal” option for healthcare. Fortunately, many of the myths and misconceptions about chiropractic care have been scientifically debunked, allowing it to enter the mainstream consciousness. As more and more people are becoming aware of this positive healthcare ...
- April 29, 2016StepyWouldn’t it be great if there were some sort of treatment plan that could cure all your ails in just one session? It sounds too good to be true because it is. Maintaining proper health and wellness of the body and mind is a process. It simply can’t be achieved by one single product or program. ...
- April 22, 2016StepyIf you’ve made the decision to start up chiropractic care, you’ve made the decision to take your health into your own hands by relying on a safe, affordable, and effective healthcare treatment program. Chiropractic is just one aspect of a fully healthy lifestyle, but it is an important one which can do wonders for improving ...
- April 15, 2016StepyChiropractic has been used as a reliable treatment for back pain and other health issues for over a century, and yet it’s only just now beginning to gain any sort of mainstream recognition. If more people understood chiropractic, they would be better able to benefit from it. If you’ve been thinking about trying out a ...
- April 8, 2016StepyIf you’re recovering from back pain, you’ve probably been told to take it easy, rest, and relax. You don’t want to strain your already-sensitive back and make things worse, right? There is certainly a good reason to stay careful and not be too overly active as you recover from an injury, strain, or something else. ...
- March 25, 2016StepyYou no doubt realize the importance of staying physically active on a daily basis. If you’ve ever gone for a run, you’ve surely noticed an improvement in your mood and energy levels, at least for a short period afterward. People who exercise on a regular basis tend to report fewer instances of stress and sadness, ...